Talco Maternity Nursing Bralette | Black
Designed in Cosabella's signature soft viscose fabric, Talco is known for its smooth wearability and comfortable breathability.
- Talco wireless bralette designed for nursing.
- Soft, breathable, luxurious, viscose jersey.
- Easy clip-on/clip-off nursing straps for easy opening.
- Double layer slinged cups for support and coverage.
- Adjustable and convertible shoulder straps.
- 4x2 Hook and eye back closure.
- Body: 92% viscose, 8% polyamide
- Cup Lining: 75% polyamide, 25% elastane
Made with love, in Italy.
Hand washing bras is preferred over machine washing. Make sure to use luke warm water and an alcohol-free detergent. It’s best to let your intimates soak for up to an hour, while gently rubbing the fabric together to remove any dirt. Rinse in cool water.
When you’re finished washing, be careful not to wring or squeeze your bra. Instead, place the washed piece on top of a dry, fluffy towel, and layer another towel on top to gently press any excess water out.
Hang drying lingerie is a must. Never place your bra inside the dryer. Tumble dryers can break down the elastic within your lace, causing it to shrink or fall apart. If you air dry your delicates, they will last much longer.