Jeanne Plunge Bra
Our favourite triangle plunge bra with wide elastic band and straps. Its cut and sheer nylon mesh are both feminine and supportive.
- Made of supportive and highly breathable nylon and lycra mesh
- The wide elastic band is secure and comfortable
- Wide supportive straps give this bra a push-up effect
- This bra has no padding, boning or snaps to give it a second skin feel
Wear the bralette with Jeanne High-waist Panties.
Not sure which size to choose? View the size guide here with step-by-step instructions on taking your correct measurements.
Model in Noire (Black), wears a size M
Model in Dune (Nude) wear a size S
Below you can see how to take your measurements. Cross check those measurements to our size chart and choose your perfect nue size!
For your bra measurements:
1. Measure your bust at nipple height.
2. Then measure your underbust, right under your breasts.
4. Your hips are measured at the thickest part of your hips and butt.
5. Measure your thigh perpendicularly as high up your leg as you can.
|measurements in cm||XS - T36||S - T38||M - T40||L - T42|
|bust||83 - 87||87 - 91||91 - 95||95 - 99|
|under bust||70 - 74||74 - 78||78 - 82||82 - 86|
|waist||63 - 67||67 - 71||71 - 75||75 - 79|
|hips||90 - 94||94 - 98||98 - 102||102 - 105|
|65 - 67||67 - 69||69 - 71|
All the measurements above are in cm.
NB For bodysuits, choose the smallest part of your body for your size. i.e. If you are an S on your upper half and an M on your bottom half, take the S. The nylon lycra allows our pieces to stretch one size bigger.
To keep your lingerie pieces in beautiful shape, it’s important you take good care.
You can either cold handwash or cold machine wash garments on a gentle/delicate cycle in a delicates wash bag. Don't forget to separate colours. Wash all lingerie items in a lingerie bag. Do not warm machine wash as this can cause shrinkage and the warm water could make the colour fade. Always air-dry your lingerie flat in the shade, the nylon mesh dries quickly.