Dahlia Cup Bra
'Walk as if you are kissing the earth with your feet'
- Beautiful black floral embroidery
- Intricate silhouette to flatter and lift
- Wire free
- Medium support
- Fastens at the back with a hook-and-eye closure
- Adjustable shoulder straps for a personalised fit
- Finished with gold hardware and our signature tag
- Model is wearing a size Small.
Handmade in Cape Town
She is a wild one. With a gentle soul. Who sways to her own rhythm and dresses for herself.
*Made in limited numbers
We know it can be tricky sometimes choosing the right size for your camis, bralettes and knickers. Below you can see exactly how to take your measurements. Cross check those measurements to our size chart and choose your perfect Nette Rose size!
Steps for measurements:
1. Measure your bust at nipple height.
2. Then measure your underbust, right under your breasts.
3. Take your waist measurement at your navel.
4. Your hips are measured at the thickest part of your hips and butt.
|measurements in cm||XS||S||M||L||XL|
|bust||83 - 87||87 - 91||91 - 95||95 - 99||99 - 103|
|under bust||70 - 74||74 - 78||78 - 82||82 - 86||87 - 92|
|waist||54 - 66||63 - 76||67 - 80||75 - 90||83 - 104|
|hips||85 - 94||94 - 103||99 - 108||102 - 115||107 - 125|
All the measurements above are in cm.
To keep your lingerie pieces in beautiful shape, it’s important you take good care. Hand wash your intimates in warm soapy water, rinse thoroughly and lay flat to dry out of direct sunlight. We recommend a very mild soap.
If you are a babe on the go and the washing machine is your best friend, we feel you but your intimates won't be loving you! If you must machine wash them, it is best on a cold wash on a delicate cycle with very mild detergent and in a laundry bag. Please make sure you do not mix colours in the wash.
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org